If you have any knowledge of non-standard parts this should be disclosed.
Please describe your watches correctly, whilst we do understand people have different ideas of the description of a watch condition for ChronoSales we like to work on this basis and would expect you to describe your watch when advertising in the same way.
When you are selling a watch there is a separate section to mark for packaging i.e. box and papers so that is not included in the condition of the watch.
The descriptions below are to give examples of the condition of a watch and will help so there are no misunderstandings.
- Never worn
- Brand new
- No marks
- Perfect condition
- Could be from unsold stock
- Could be unwanted gift
- Serviced with documentation when necessary
- All parts, body, glass, dial, movement, bracelet in exemplary condition
- Minimal signs of any usage
- All original parts
- Fine or no visible signs of wear or use
- All parts, body, glass, dial, movement, bracelet in good condition
- No dents or deep scratches
- All original as per manufacturers parts
- May have been lightly polished
- No significant signs of wear on bracelet and strap
- Signs of use on components
- Signs of use on bracelet or strap
- Small dents and fine scratches
- In full working condition
- Keeping correct time
- May have been polished
- May need service or slight adjustment
- May have non original or service parts on
- Signs of heavy usage
- Multiple scratches, dents, glass scratched
- May have been heavily polished
- Strap or bracelet showing heavy wear
- Not keeping time
- May need servicing and or replacement parts.
- The watch is in a non-repairable state
- It is only worth the amount of the material it could be scrapped and sold for
- It has parts missing or damaged beyond repair
- Not working