This page is intended to help and give advice.
Whilst we do know a lot of the dealers on the site personally, we do not do what other sites do and verify or recommend depending on the amount of money someone pays us.
PLEASE take some if not all of the advice we give here.
No matter what anyone says it is not possible to have a 100% foolproof system on the internet, someone will always be on the lookout to ‚Äúmake a quick buck‚ÄĚ look at the biggest companies, financial institutions and even governments in the world they all put out warnings on their websites, we have all seen reports on how people have been conned.
Do not treat this website any differently, BE AWARE.
- A true dealer or seller will have no problems with sensible questions about the purchase of a watch
- Do not expect to get a $10,000 watch for $500.
- Do not buy from someone that cannot be reached by phone.
- Do your homework, check the internet search on their name or company name.
- If they have a website look at the feedback, site reviews, and ratings.
- Ask the dealer sensible questions.
- Learn about the watches you like and want to buy.
- Understand the true value of a watch.
- Check the location and country of the seller, know if there will be import duties.
- Use a payment method you are both happy with.
I think the biggest bit of advice is USE COMMON SENSE, do not do something silly such as arrange to meet someone on your own with large amounts of cash in your pocket.